
The Neuenschwander homestead. Steve and Dallas' great-grandfather Abraham N. migrated from this home to the States around 1880. |

Wood Shed. This home was known as the Lower Goat Farm.
|

1790 was engraved on the outside door of the shed. |

Main house. A more recent addition has been made to the front. |

1695 is engraved on the original outside wall. |

One of the original rooms. |

"B·1807·N" engraved above the cellar probably stands for Benedict N. who was Abraham's grandfather. |

Upstairs hallway leading to two bedroom. Steve crouches beside current owner.
|

Upstairs bedroom. |

Like many older Swiss architecture, the barn is connected to the house. |

Steve, Paul, and Dallas. |

Lydell and Beth share a laugh with current owner who is holding a PG Dunn product. |

The current owners were very
hospitable
. We enjoyed cheese, bread, and tea. |
 |

Paul talks with the current owners. |